Quality Assurance and Accreditations
CAHFS is committed to achieving and maintaining the highest standard of quality in all aspects of our work.
Our quality system, along with our accreditation and certification to various standards, ensures that we are meeting or exceeding client and government agency expectations by:
- Maintaining and monitoring client service through our client feedback, client complaint and continual improvement process.
- Producing accurate and reliable test results through method validation, personnel training and equipment maintenance programs.
- Performing internal audits to ensure continued compliance as well as identify gaps and areas for improvement.
- Ensuring standardized protocols are reviewed, approved and available to personnel.
- Undergoing independent third party assessments to verify compliance to our accreditation and certification standards.
EACL ISO17025 accreditation certificate #2205.01
CAHFS Toxicology ISO17025 accreditation certificate #4075.01